11. Please ______ me at the station on time.
B. to meet
12. _______ “hello”, he reached out his hand.
C. To say
13. People are more _______ to spend money on goods with an attractive look than those without.
14. It was ______ he saw the doctor coming out of the emergeney room with an expression as grave as a judge _______ he realized the seriousness of his wife’s illness.
A. not until…that
15. Please telephone me half an hour _______.
A. in charge
B. in advance
C. in time
D. in front
11.C 12.B 13.B 14.A15.B
版权保护: 本文由 福建成考网提供，转载请保留链接: 2020年成人高考高起专《英语》考前练习题及答案七