1. “Whose idea is it?” “ It’s ________.”
A. the idea of her
B. the idea of him
C. an idea of them
D. an idea of theirs
2. The children got to the zoo after walk.
A. half hour’s
B. half a hour’s
C. half an hour’s
D. half hour
3. The light was on all day long. I didn’t know who .
A. has turned it on
B. has turned on it
C. had turned it on
D. had turned on it
4. “Does she speak English or Russian?” “She doesn’t speak .”
5. “How has your friend stayed in your home?” “Two weeks.”
A. many time
C. long time
D. much long
6. Think it over, you will find a way.
7. “Where is your daughter?” “He school.”
A. was in
B. will be at
C. has been to
D. has gone to
8. “How is your son today?” “He is .”
A. very good
B. very well
C. a teacher
9. John dashed back into the room and saw .
A. what is wrong
B. what was wrong
C. what wrong was
D. if was wrong
10. Is this house large enough for us ?
B. living in
C. to live
D. to live in
11. This computer is than that one.
A. much expensive
B. much more expensive
C. most expensive
D. the most expensive
12. On the first day at work I introduced to the class.
13. There is milk in the bottle.
A. no any
B. not a
D. not many
14. Stop talking. I have words to say.
B. a little
D. a few
15. Do you know who the picture? It’s upside-down.
16. “Which girl is your daughter, Mr. White? ”
“Oh, look, that little one in red.”
17. The thing to remember is to close the windows before you leave.
B. most important
18. WTO is the short form for World Trade ___________.
19. He is a man who is fond of ________ activities.
D. out of
20. We should walk on the _________ not on the road.
21. They have many ________ including three black cats.
22. You’re late. The manager has already came.
23. He living in the country to the city.
24. There is in today’s newspaper.
A. new anything
B. new something
C. anything new
D. something new
25. Help to the apples, children.
26. ______ house is beautiful. But ______ is more beautiful than ________.
A. Toms … my … he
B. Tom's … mine … his
C. Tom's … mine … him
D. Tom's … my … his
27. “How many people will go to London for the Olympic Games in 2012?”
“It’s hard to say.___________ people, I think.”
A. Million of
B. Millions of
C. Two millions of
D. Two million of
28. 13. I thought the task would be very hard but it ________ to be easy.
B. made out
D. turned out
29. We had many pens, but ink.
B. a few
C. not many
D. not much
30. The water vapour when the temperature is above 100℃.
A. becomes into
B. makes into
C. takes into
D. turns into
31. China is a country a very long history, a rich culture and many beautiful places.
32. Have you ever why some people are left-handed.
33. I’ll go up the ladder, and you can the tools up to me.
34.________ away this dirty shirt and bring me a clean one.
35. We should plant more trees because they CO2 and let out O2.
A. take in
B. take off
C. take out
D. take away
版权保护: 本文由 福建成考网提供，转载请保留链接: 2020年高起专英语练习题及答案（6）